To market and sell Company's services to prospects and existing customers by identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers' needs including but not limited to:
1. Prepare quotations for customers and follow-up every 3 days.
2. Prepare and submit weekly sales reports.
3. Gather information on market demand, competition and latest development.
4. Maximize profit margin and ensure sales target is met.
5. Maintain high level of customer service and good rapport with customers.
Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/Marketing.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Logistics.
Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
Independent and self-motivated.
About the Company
Muhibbah was incorporated in 1982. Back then, it was a small start-up with a skeleton crew of 3 staff. Over the years, our dedication and impeccable service has allowed us to stake our place amongst the key freight forwarders in the country. Today, Muhibbah is a thriving venture with a staff count of more than seventy experienced and highly motivated workforce.
We are a forward looking logistics solution provider with an indomitable pioneering spirit to innovate ever since we started business almost 40 years ago. We have earned our reputation as being extremely reliable through our sustained consistent service excellence. We have always thrived on our strong entrepreneurial spirit and speed of response towards meeting customer needs.