Job functions include but not limited to:
1. Tally incoming/outgoing goods via tally sheets.
2. Assist in inventory management by checking, updating and reconciling the stock card.
3. Assist in periodic stock counts - weekly/monthly/yearly.
4. Operate forklift to support incoming/outgoing goods in accordance to safety guidelines.
5. Maintain the forklift by updating Daily Forklift Checklist.
Minimum SPM qualification or equivalent.
2 years of experience in warehousing.
Familiar with JIT (Just-In-Time) operations.
Organized, motivated and practical.
Physically fit and able to operate forklift.
Independent and able to work long hours.
Able to work under pressure.
About the Company
Muhibbah was incorporated in 1982. Back then, it was a small start-up with a skeleton crew of 3 staff. Over the years, our dedication and impeccable service has allowed us to stake our place amongst the key freight forwarders in the country. Today, Muhibbah is a thriving venture with a staff count of more than seventy experienced and highly motivated workforce.
We are a forward looking logistics solution provider with an indomitable pioneering spirit to innovate ever since we started business almost 40 years ago. We have earned our reputation as being extremely reliable through our sustained consistent service excellence. We have always thrived on our strong entrepreneurial spirit and speed of response towards meeting customer needs.